Patch 0.93.662390 (10 May 2018)
Welcome to all our new players and all our die-hard fans!
We've just released a patch to re-enable harvester crushing, something many of you remember from our launch and have asked for. Harvester crushing now works in the following way...
Multiplayer Quickmatch / Ranked games preserve the no-crushing rule for Guardian and Renegades Harvesters
Skirmish and Custom Multiplayer Games now provide a checkbox option for turning harvester crushing on/off.
Single & Multiplayer Co-Op campaigns have Harvester Crushing Turned on by default.
Patch 0.93.660409 (28 March 2018)
Patch 0.93.660084 (21 March 2018)
GENERAL BUG FIXES:
- Fix for jump jet infantry being order-locked when a save then load is performed while they are mid-flight.
- Added a map validation check that looks for too many stacked structures and warns the user of such on save.
- Fix for crashing when pressing shift while the instance tab is active (in the terrain editor).
- Adding a warning message on save that displays if resource nodes are found near any start markers (can potentially break the AI by placing resource nodes around the starting points).
- Limiting playable bounds setting to 11 and above when creating a new map with the public terrain editor.
- Fixed a case of the camera constraint function oscillating between two values when the playable bounds is small in the map editor.
- Fix for replanning failing when the target area is covered by too much stuff (movement failed to reach clicked destination despite there being a path to get there).
- Optimization attempt #2 at reducing CPU load when pruning producing objects (server could run slow when a lot of units are queued up and buildings are being destroyed).
- General Save/Load fixes to handle rare cases where continuing a battle would not work properly.
- Timeout a lobby join after 10 seconds so that players don’t hang forever waiting to join.
- General bug fixes to AI to optimize performance and handle a few strategic situations better.
- Correction to allow for correct country code to be set when quickmatching.
- Various back-end improvements for performance and frame-rate.
- Improved data transmission between server and client
- Fix for soft-lock when someone disconnects before joining a multiplayer game.
- Fix for showing weapon FX under unexplored fog of war which would reveal other player’s weaponry and location of battle.
- Player names in lobby should update a little more frequently.
- Steam “Played with Users” should be updated now.
- Handled an issue where some custom maps could fail to launch in Multiplayer.
- Fix for getting disconnected when connecting to an instance if the instance takes a long time to load. For example, when downloading a custom map for the first time.
- Fix for not being able to launch a multiplayer game with everyone is assigned to a random team.
- Prevent players having blank multiplayer game names.
- Fixed three separate issues which would have manifested itself to players as a “random crash”.
- Battlecam tweaks to improve angles and identify the highest priority events.
- Fix for flickering load screen on some systems.
- Re-enabled Anti-Aliasing on ATI cards. Also, removed AA slider if AA isn’t available.
- Improved memory usage. Game optimized to use less.
Patch 0.93.653891 (11 November 2017)
- GUARDIANS - HEAVY DRONE: Fixed issue with Machine Gun weapon timing that was causing the DPS to be double the intended value.
- LIGHTBRINGERS - AIR ELEMENTAL: Build cost reduced to 130 (was 150), Build time reduced to 13 (was 15)
- LIGHTBRINGERS - TREANT: Health reduced to 175 (was 190)
- MARINES - OGRE: Health reduced to 230 (was 250); shield health remains the same
Patch 0.93.652295 (30 October 2017)
GENERAL BALANCE CHANGES
- MARINES BARRACKS: Build cost reduced to 300 (was 400), Build time reduced to 15 (was 20)
- MARINES HEAVY FACTORY: Build cost reduced to 575 (was 700), Build time reduced to 25 (was 30)
- MARINES DRONE WORKS: Build cost reduced to 575 (was 700), Build time reduced to 25 (was 30)
- MARINES SHRIKE: Build cost reduced to 150 (was 180), Build time reduced to 12 (was 15)
- MARINES HARPY: Adjusted spacing of attack to make it more accurate. DPS did not change.
- GUARDIANS HEAVY DRONE: Weapons targeting has been adjusted; rockets are now only fired at air, machine gun only fires at ground. The MG weapon has been changed to NEUTRAL damage. It is now a continuous fire weapon (not volleys). This sets the DPS to a consistent 6.0 vs. all ground target types. Rocket damage and timing has not changed.
- DEATHSWORN SHAMAN: Air attack damage changed to neutral (this is mostly for data clarity since the anti-air damage was already 1-1).
- CYCLOPS: Increased AoE radius of club hit to 75 (was 50)
- RENEGADES HEAVY TANK: Anti-Air rocket base damage increased to 5 (was 4)
Patch 0.93.649721 (22 September 2017)
- SUPERWEAPON STRUCTURES (ALL FACTIONS): Build cost reduced to 1500 (was 2000)
- DRAGON: Health reduced to 180 (was 200), The damage over time effect on the anti-air shot has been removed; base damage remains the same.
- FLOATING BRAIN: Attack range increased to 600 (was 500)
- BLAST BUG: Base damage reduced to 16 (was 18)
- OGRE: Movement speed increased to 190 (was 180)
- GREMLIN: Build cost reduced to 120 (was 160), Build time reduced to 10 (was 15)
- RESOURCE ENHANCER (MARINES): Power drain reduced to 80 (was 100)
- TECH LAB (MARINES): Power drain reduced to 130 (was 150)
- CLOAKING GENERATOR (MARINES): Power drain reduced to 130 (was 150)
- POWER PLANT (MARINES): Build cost reduced to 300 (was 350), Build time reduced to 15 (was 20)
- HEAVY DRONE: Build time increased to 20 seconds (was 18)
Patch 0.93.646099 (27 July 2017)
- Added new armor type "Neutral" to game. This will not show up in the GUI listing since it is only used for the Regents in Assassination mode. Neutral armor removes all damage modifiers from weapons - the target will take the weapon's base damage from attacks.
- The Regent unit for all factions (used in Assassination Mode) have been updated to use Neutral Armor.
- Shortened a variety of non-English texts to fit properly within the UI
- Cannon Turret (Guardians): Damage type changed to Neutral, Base damage increased to 20 (was 15), Shot speed slowed to 1.5 (was 1.0), Can now target aircraft
- Wraith (Deathsworn): The heal effect was not stacking to 3 as intended (like all other healers) - this has been fixed, Heal aura increased to 300 radius (was 250) to match skeleton conversion effect radius, Build cost reduced to 140 (was 160).
- Ballista (Lightbringers): Line of attack widened slightly; damage remains the same, but it should be easier to hit with it.
- Phoenix (Lightbringers): Base damage reduced to 14 (was 16), AoE radius of shots reduced to 30 (was 50).
Patch 0.93.644824 (03 July 2017)
- We patched the game to handle a weird text issue on a few of the translated languages. Nothing serious.
Patch 0.93.643597 (19 June 2017)
- Added server functionality to clean up old replays after 4 months if they have not been downloaded
- Updated Master Text Mod file to match all latest new features
- Superweapon countdown timers will sometimes get stuck in a ready state, or not appear at all
- The skull and crossbones icon for defeated players doesn't always appear when a player disconnects
- Occasionally a player may untick ready just as the host has hit start which caused the game to go into an unresponsive state.
- Fixed a variety of Turkish text length problems
Patch 0.93.640656 (02 May 2017)
- Starting units changed to 1 Grenade Infantry and 2 Engineers (was 2 Grenade Infantry and 1 Engineer)
- Siege Artiller Speed reduced to 260 (as 280)
- Heavy Drone build time reduced to 18 (was 20), Will now use rockets when targeting Paladins and Warriors.
- AA Drone build cost increased to 100 (was 80)
- Starting units changes to 2 Archers and 1 Warrior (was 1 Archer and 2 Warriors)
- Dragon build cost reduced to 230 (was 250), build time reduced to 18 (was 20), base damage for Anti-Air attack increased to 15 (was 12)
- Watchtower build time increased to 20 (was 18), Health reduced to 350 (was 450)
- Treant, AoE damage reduced to 4 (was 8) - main target damage remains unchanged, health reduced to 190 (was 200)
- Ranger speed reduced to 280 (was 300), Ground-to-ground weapon range reduced to 750 (was 800), Ground-to-air weapon range reduced to 850 (was 900)
- Arrow Tower build time increased to 20 (was 18), health reduced to 350 (was 450)
- Tripod health reduced to 250 (was 280)
- Blast Bug build cost increased to 300 (was 280), health reduced to 200 (was 220)
- Mothership health reduced to 180 (was 200), build cost increased to 320 (was 300)
- HQ starting power reduced to 60 (was 100)
- Ogre health/Shields increased to 250/100 (was 200/100)
- Harpy build cost reduced to 150 (was 200)
- Manticore range increased to 850 (was 800), move speed increased to 200 (was 180)
Patch 0.93.639073 (08 April 2017)
- Fully enabled support for Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Arabic, and Romanian languages
- Added several missing characters to each language
Patch 0.93.638016 (27 March 2017)
- The Wyvern and Gremlin units were using incorrect armor types (Heavy and Light respectively). They now are using the Air armor type as intended.
- The Wraith and Gremlin unit tooltips showed a light attack when they in fact have no damaging attack - this has been fixed.
- Map Circular Logic: Three resource positions moved; the resource points near the bottom of the start position ramps are now all on the same side of the ramp.
- All infantry have had their stealth detection radius increased by 20%
- All turrets have had their stealth detection radius increased by 30%
- Rocket Copter: Range reduced to 700 (was 800)
- Artillery (Renegades): Move speed reduced to 180 (was 200)
- Sniper Infantry: Basedamage increased to 18 (was 15)
- AA Drone: Build cost increased to 80 (was 60), Build time increased to 8 (was 6)
- Arbalist: Build time reduced to 12 seconds (was 15)
- Dragon: Base damage for Anti-Air attack increased to 12 (was 8)
- Rogue: Weapon cooldown increased to 1.5 (was 1.2)
- Pikeman: Health increased to 95 (was 80), Build cost reduced to 60 (was 80)
- Aggressor: Range reduced to 700 (was 800)
- Mothership: Weapon cooldown increased to 1.0 (was 0.7
Patch 0.93.636120 (06 March 2017)
- Fixed issue preventing the Dragon from using its new anti-air attack at the intended max range.
- FIDO units should now behave correctly with Attack-Move commands.
- The resource fields have been adjusted on the Shipyards map. A new resource node has been added to each base start location in the back (within easy reach of the first refinery). Two resource nodes have been removed from the center area.
- On the River Town map, two resource points added per side; one in the farm area, and one near the ramp by the opposite raised area.
- Players will now cross-spawn in quickmatch games, which means that they will spawn in at the farthest points away from each other when starting the game.
- Ogre - Health / Shields reduced to 200/100 (was 300/100)
- Gorgon - Health / Shields increased to 230/170 (was 150/170), Build cost reduced to 360 (was 370)
- Tripod - Health increased to 280 (was 200), Build cost reduced to 230 (was 260)
Patch 0.93.635494 (24 February 2017)
- Two Additional Multiverse Campaigns to play against the AI
- Replays can now be navigated by clicking on the timeline bar instead of just the timeline grabber
- Battlecam button now works in Observer and Replay Modes
- Fix for crash when using Alt-F4 to exit the game in replay mode
- Harvester: The harvesters no longer crush. All other crushing units remain unchanged.
- Rocket Copter: Build cost increased to 230 (was 200)
- Starting Units: Overall Starting units changed to 2 Grenade Infantry and 1 Engineer (was 3 Grenade Infantry)
- Harvester: The harvesters no longer crush. All other crushing units remain unchanged.
- Light Drone: The target and AoE damage has been split out. The target will now take full damage while all other targets in the AoE will take half. The base damage has not changed.
- Dragon The dragon has been reworked to split out ground and air attacks. Ground attacks will use the flame breath as normal. For air attacks, the Dragon will now spit a fireball which does a flat amount of damage and applies a burning damage-over-time effect. The DoT does not stack.
- Treant: Base damage reduced to 16 for target (was 20) and 8 for AoE (was 10).
- Ballista: Move speed increased to 250 (was 200)
- General: Starting cash increased to 1600 (was 1200)
- Motivator: Build price reduced to 300 (was 350)
- Cranioid: Build cost reduced to 60 (was 70)
- Research Lab: Build cost reduced to 900 (was 1000), Build time reduced to 30 (was 45)
- Parasite Hive: Build cost reduced to 900 (was 1000), Build time reduced to 30 (was 45)
- Destroyer Pit: Health increased to 800 (was 500)
- General: Starting cash increased to 1600 (was 1200)
- Power Plant: Build cost reduced to 350 (was 400)
- Research Lab: Build cost reduced to 900 (was 1000), Build time reduced to 30 (was 45)
- Cloaking Generator: Build cost reduced to 900 (was 1000), Build time reduced to 30 (was 45)
- Titan Bay: Health/Shields increased to 500/300 (was 250/250)
Patch 0.93.634725 (20 February 2017)
- Metaverse Mode Support Added for 8-Bit Hordes Players.
- Incorporating all Voice Response DLC packs into main product.
- Added Battlecam Mode Functionality to Replays and Observer Mode - Button can be found under the radar map
- Added Support for Custom Maps in Observer Mode
- Added loading screen when loading a custom map in Observer Mode
- Fix for crash occuring in Replay Mode
- Fix for (separate) crash in Observer Mode
- Ambient and environmental audio is working for Replay and Observer Modes
- Fixed missing idle loop sounds in Observer Mode
- Corrected ability for some players with very fast PCs to issue unit orders before all players were in.
- Player names always show by default in Replays and Observer Modes
- Removed extra/duplicate player names in Replay and Observer Modes
- Various fixes for seeking in a Replay
- Minor Animation fixes with Idle and Attack animations
Patch 0.93.633815 (13 February 2017)
- Observer Mode - Watch live games in progress
- Game Replays - Browse a list of completed games and learn from masters - or see what your opponent was doing in a previous game you played in.
Patch 0.93.632715 (05 February 2017)
- Some Co-Op games were not being listed correctly making it harder to find a team member - games should now show up.
- Selecting a random faction in an online game always resulted in the Renegades
faction being selected. Now, any of the 6 factions from all titles will be selected (even if you only have one of the games)
Patch 0.93.631365 (23 January 2017)
- Maintenance patch to keep in sync with other 8-Bit Titles
- Back-end and Client Update to save Replays to Server for later viewing.
Patch 0.93.630860 (16 January 2017)
- Map/Mission names on the loading screen are now localized rather than English text baked into the image.
Treant (Lightbringers, Hordes)
- The main weapon has been changed from a position target (artillery-like) to a direct-fire weapon. This means it is no longer possible to dodge the shots.
- Weapon cooldown reduced to 2.2 seconds (was 3.2).
- Base damage and AoE damage have been split out. The target will now take 20 damage (was 22), Enemies in the AoE radius will take 10 (was 22).
- AoE radius reduced to 50 (was 60)
- Weapon damage type changed to Piercing (was Heavy)
Xenodog (Cranioids, Invaders)
- Build cost increased to 80 (was 70).
- Build time increased to 8 seconds (was 5)
- Duration of Acid Pool reduced to 5 seconds (was 6)
Stink Bug (Cranioids, Invaders)
- Build cost increased to 180 (was 150)
Saucer (Cranioids, Invaders)
- Build cost increased to 180 (was 150)
- Build time increased to 15 seconds (was 12)
Patch 0.93.630444 (9 January 2017)
Happy New Year!
After a few quick fixes for 8-Bit Invaders immediately after release we're now focusing on the bigger picture related to balance and funtionality changes that you've made us aware of.
In terms of fixes, we're really happy with everything we've knocked out in the last few days and we're excited to have you try out these latest changes.
Give it a look, and let us know if we missed anything!
GAME FIXES / IMPROVEMENTS:
- The tooltip for the Gorgon no longer incorrectly states that it can crush.
- The radar blip for Invaders harvesters has been increased in size such that you can see them underneath the resource point icons. This is a temporary fix until we can replace it with a more aesthetically pleasing fix.
- Fixed issue with Hordes and Invaders harvesters where crushable units would run away from them even though they can't crush. This general only happens when playing against a Hard or Insane AI.
- Fixed passability issue on Orc-Jaw Ford map causing harvesters to be unable to dock at some resource nodes.
- The Destroyer pit tooltip no longer says it needs power.
- Potential fix for allied AI not respecting the factions 1-4 resource node "tap" mechanic, also system should not assign initial harvesters to a node more than once.
- The allied harvester resource node "tagging" duration has been increased, which should prevent Invaders factions from stealing from their allies. Armies harvesters increased to 30 seconds (was 20); Hordes harvesters increased to 20 seconds (was 10).
- Battlecam hotkey should not work while in Metaverse overworld.
- Fix for dragging units in meta mode over the garrison structures, which would cause the drag icon to be placed over the unit icon, which would then cause the unit icon to not be draggable anymore.
- The Guardians Drone Center and Scorch tank are no longer pointing to the Renegades tech building for their tooltips.
- Fix for Earth Seige Co-op Mission so doesn't display a count of how many titan bays were destroyed (titan bays are only tracked for Gold Star Visual).
- Fixes that allows Achievement "Hexes are the Future" to be completed.
- Improved game stability.
- Blast Bug: Min range increased to 250 (was 200), Shot cooldown increased to 3.2 (was 2.2); this reduces DPS to 5.14 (was 7.2). Change was made to both ground and air attacks.
- Xeno Dog: Melee range increased slightly to aid in attacking larger objects, Base damage of acid pool reduced to 8 (was 12)
- Invaders Harvesters: Health reduced to 350 (was 500), Move speed reduced to 200 (was 250).
- Titan: The armor type on the Titan was incorrect (Light). It has been changed to Heavy, which was always intended.
Patch 0.93.629806 (21 December 2016)
- Faction 5 & 6 Harvesters teamed with the player will not "prefer" to select resources nearest to the player over its own resource points closest to its starting position.
- Very rare memory leak was fixed - we doubt anyone ran into this but it would have caused a crash if you were playing many games repeatedly with different custom maps.
Patch 0.93.629543 (16 December 2016)
- Check out our super-cool camera mode that puts you right into the action. You'll find the Battlecam Camera icon in the lower right corner of your screen.
Heavy Tank - Attack range of both ground and air weapons reduced to 600 (was 800)
Cannon Turret - Range increased to 700 (was 600)
Spectre - Damage type changed to Heavy (was Siege)
Guardians Engineer - Attack ability now fires a 3-shot volley with slightly increased damage. This increases DPS to 3.46 (was 2.67).
Arbalist - Build time increased to 15 (was 10), Health reduced to 80 (was 90)
Shaman - Broke out ground and air attacks into different abilities, Ground attack remains the same, Air attack range increased to 800 (was 700), Air attack base damage increased to 14 (was 10)
Catapult - Health decreased to 200 (was 300)
Pikeman - Increased arc of attack to 90 degrees (was 60), Increased arc radius of attack to 200 (was 175), Adjusted attack distance to allow arc to hit more targets. Move speed increased to 250 (was 240), Adjusted movement and turn settings to make them more responsive.
Sorceress - Base damage increased to 8 (was 6)
Treant - Range increased to 700 (was 600), Projectile speed slightly increased, Projectile area of effect slightly increased (50 to 60), Rate of fire reduced slightly
Patch 0.73.627487 (05 December 2016)
- Game modified to accept Voice Pack DLC for both 8-Bit Armies factions (Guardians & Renegades)
- Enable Cross-Play support for upcoming 8-Bit Invaders release on December 16th
- Audio fix to ensure that Superweapons will always be heard by enemies and allies
- Updated Mod support to work with new Unit Voice Packs. Player mods will override built-in or DLC verbal unit responses
Patch 0.73.625611 (14 November 2016)
- Game modified to accept Voice Pack for 8-Bit Hordes faction
- Crash / Debug Uploader updated to correctly report results to home server
- Pumpkins reverted game-wide back to chests and crates
- Minor updates made to prepare for cross-play compatibility with 8-Bit Invaders
Patch 0.73.623806 (21 October 2016)
A LITTLE SOMETHING...
- Random Crates / Chests swapped out with something a little more Halloween themed.
- Fixed issue with Voice Subtitles button state persisting when changing Option tabs
- The Guardians and Renegades AIs will now correctly use the starting harvester they are given at the beginning of the game
- Potential fix for lockup/blank screen on game launch for some video cards
- Fixed a random crash that was relatively rare and somewhat random
Patch 0.73.621884 (26 September 2016)
- Final translations have been completed for all languages. This mostly affects Polish and Hungarian - but other languages were updated too.
- Subtitles added for Hungarian and Polish.
- News Wizard died in battle. Long live the Cranioids!
Patch 0.73.620572 (12 September 2016)
- 8-Bit Armies & 8-Bit Hordes translated to Polish & Hungarian. This translation should be considered BETA for now. A final version will be posted next week after we receive feedback.
- Subtitles have been created for Russian, German, French, Portuguese, and Chinese languages. (Hungarian & Polish will be completed next week). To turn on subtitles, visit the OPTIONS - TEXT menu.
- New font-remapping functionality dropped in behind the scenes for extra lengthy foreign languages so they are less likely to extend beyond the available UI.
- Miscellaneous UI changes have been made to support longer translated text by making various text boxes longer.
- Earned stars in Co-Op mode were sometimes not displayed correctly and this should be fixed now.
- All maps have been audited for pathfinding issues and fixed if and where necessary.
- The Mod Text File (STUB_Master_Text_Mod_Unicode.csv) for editing the in-game text was updated to include the latest additions to the game. Subtitle support will be added next week.
- Fixed an issue where hosting and then canceling a LAN match would prevent players from loading a campaign map afterward.
- Expanded tooltips have been added to all game manual tech tree objects.
Patch 0.73.619901 (05 September 2016)
- Fixed UI issue where Harvesters on the loadout and Unlocked screen were in different orders
- Crash fix for use of Holy Arrow super weapon at match end
- Additional agro animations added for a variety of units
- Fixed targeting issue with fac 1 and 2 engineers where they could self-heal which is not intentional
- Disabled the timeout on UGC map downloads
- Map Editor: Allow users to zoom out further when the camera is unlocked
- Fix for dragon attack loop staying active in certain cases (when its target dies)
- Fixed Tech Tree faction page "tech" button in tactical mode
- Crash fix for Pikemen killing an Air Factory while it's producing units
- Prevent units from targeting air units which are still under production
- Variety of German, Chinese, French translation fixes
- Stat screen will no longer show gifted resources from other players as earned income
- Heavy Tank: Build cost increased to 280 (was 250)
- Hordes Turrets: Build cost increased to 300 (was 250), Build time increased to 18 seconds (was 15)
- Armies Engineers: Adjustments made to healing behavior to hopefully make them more intelligent and responsive when idle and during attack-move
Patch 0.73.619381 (29 August 2016)
GENERAL UPDATES / IMPROVEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
- Expanded Tooltip system: We’ve updated unit and structure tooltips to provide more information. There’s now visual requirements, weapon and armor types and build times for each object.
- Harvesters should now seek out another refinery if the refinery they are dropping off resources into is destroyed.
- Game Manual has been improved to support the following:
- New section added for Damage Types
- Hotkey bindings are now updated in the manual instead of being hard-coded into the text
- Manual broken into two completely different sets of content (one for Hordes, one for Armies)
- Turning on the hide under construction flag for several structures to prevent producing units from clipping factories and showing up on radar.
- Assassination Mode: Regent units can no longer be shattered when under the influence of Blizzard. They will still be frozen as normal. Regent target height has been adjusted so that enemy units no longer shoot at their toes.
- Air Elemental: Build time increased by 30%.
- Cyclops: Health increased by 30%.
- Dragon: Fire damage vs. Aircraft increased by 25%.
- General: Armies factions (Renegades and Guardians) now begin the game with a free harvester in skirmish and multiplayer games.
- Deathsworn and Lightbringers Turrets: Health reduced by 10%.
Patch 0.73.618735 (23 August 2016)
- (Player Request) Hotkey added to upgrade HQ buildings where applicable for Lightbringers & Deathsworn factions.
- (Player Request) Subtitle HUD support for the hearing impaired. Any voice notification (like “Construction Complete”) will now optionally display subtitle text. This feature can be switched on in the audio options menu. Localization for languages other than English are pending translation.
- AI names are now applicable to faction being played against
IMPROVEMENTS & UPDATES:
- Multiple maps were further optimized, a few passability/clipping issues were fixed, and a few were polished up a little
- Several changes to the Cyclops animations
- Achievement “Bob’s Your Uncle” was fixed
- Audio mod files and instructions have been updated to support all 8-Bit Armies Titles. If you have a voice pack you created or have edited the text for one of our games, please double-check your mods. Text file file will be updated next.
- Attack-Move improvements allow melee units to move off the path to engage targets within their normal attack range. Previously, they would only attack enemies that were within weapon range, which was short for melee units.
- Air Elemental: Reduced range by 25%, Reduced health by about 17%
- Ballista: Health reduced by 8%, Move speed reduced by 20%
- Shaman: Reduced base damage, resulting in a DPS reduction of about 17%, Reduced range by about 13%
- Phoenix: Health after respawn is now 75% of original health (was 100%)