Release Notes for Wild West Dynasty
Update v0.1.8420 (06/07/2023)
- Corner added to tech-tree
- Fixed a rare issue with saves
- Fixed an issue with the Drop prompt
- Adjustments to the localisation system
Update v0.1.7554 (11/03/2023)
- Farm rotation is now stored and restored correctly after save/load.
- Characters with broken clothes/pink hairs in the settler camps.
- Several NPCs on the map with pink hairs.
- Empty dialogue box once talking with an NPC in camp.
- Farm state (plant/claim) after load broken.
- Issue with picking up items from farms, what could lock input.
- Missing potatoes on farms after load.
- Double-farms spawner after load.
- Quest info overlapped.
- The camera issue after loading the game.
- NPC problem with textures on mid/long range rendering distance.
- Child hair rendering problem with mid/short rendering distance.
- Getting stuck after teleportation from point-to-point.
- Fixed a problem with loading state of MyTree NPC.
- A problem with an uncuttable tree after loading (MyTree).
- A problem with players being locked in their own house if they built a prototype and missed the materials to build a door.
- Most issues falling down after loading a save game created while on horseback.
- “Friend in Need” Quest – fixed an issue with the Treasure Chest being unlockable (without a prompt) when facing it to open.
- “Friend in Need” Quest – if the player dies from wolves, the player will be respawned next to Jack.
- Fixed several issues with game physics just after save/reload.
Update v0.1.7488 (27/02/2023)
- Sense ability -> set as unlocked from the beginning of the game.
- New variant of sticks -> should be more visible in various areas.
- Door sounds added in some areas.
- Warehouse storage & chests -> fixed problem with restoring seeds after load.
- Jack (Just) horse should now work for all (as a reward for finish the quest).
- Hotbar buttons can now be changed in key-bindings.
- Hide UI button can now be bound to another key.
- Jack (Just) will no longer get up in a dialogue.
- Chapter 3 - added handler to fulfill the entry "finish site-quests".
- Fixed issue where Chapter 3 was locked.
- Fixed issue when player died after load close to the treasure.
- Weight in the inventory not updated after item was destroyed - fixed.
- Pantry not saved - fixed.
- Pantry interaction before fully built - fixed.
- Politic character fixed hair.
- Resources shop hope - fixes.
- Weapons shop - fixes.
- Free carts panel in management menu fixed.
- Drop item (Q) and Hotbar (Q) keybinding conflict resolved. MIGHT REQUIRE REASSIGNING IN SETTINGS.
- Q is no longer closing the menu panel (unified - ESC button).
- Quest items are not visible in general category in inventory now. They are visible in Quest Items category (filter).
- Disabled bandit attacks event for now.
- Quest task entries scale now on UI (no more overlapping).
Update v0.1.7463 (23/02/2023)
- Added an amount panel for interaction with the chest.
- Added an amount panel for interaction with the storage.
- Chris Yorke - fixed pink beard.
- NPCs in Hope - fixed pink hairs.
- NPCs in Hope - fixed eyes.
- Loading state for Buildings and Inventory in advanced saves (you will get back your buildings and inventory - right now we are fixing the loading issues with the production queues).
- (WIP) Lost Treasure - fixing quest progression. Test for older saves.
- Bow - started to refactor usage of bow (should be much more "intuitive"). Player can use the bow during walking now.
- Journal - started to refactor UI for Quest Panel.
- Animals respawn limiter. An animal herd will respawn only once per day.
- Shop and Storage-panels can now be filtered.
- Loca updates.
- UI updates.
- Reduced the music volume in Taxation.
Update v0.1.7429 (21/02/2023)
- Saving of the selected language.
- Saving of chest content in players houses.
- Loading of quest markers and progression (to prevent other unpredictable problems we strongly suggest to start a new game).
- Shed interactable after load.
- Workshop interactable after load.
- Issue with warehouse inventory display bug.
- Issue with restoring items in inventory.
- Decimals for prices adjusted.
- Further improved Key-Binding.
- Improved running-animation with bow.
- Improved light/shadow settings at night (should affect performance).
- Reworked parts of the menus / UI.
- Some more French loca.
- Some more Italian loca.
Update v0.1.7166 (19/02/2023)
- Colt in chest as a quest objective to "A Friend in Need".
- Another saver for money.
- Saving of the menu/game settings.
- NPCs were in some cases not visible after loading.
- Branches should be again spawning while cutting trees.
- Issue with locking unfinished buildings after loading. Now you should be able to continue building.
- Code for saving / loading the inventory.
- Code for saving / loading for warehouse items.
Update v0.1.7404 (18/02/2023)
- Basic key-bind menu added (still under development, therefore you may encounter issues).
- Vegetation render distance (in meters) setting added in the main and pause menu.
- Added parts of Spanish loca.
- Added parts of Turkish loca.
- Added further parts for questline "A Friend in Need".
- A lot of popping rocks were fixed.
- Fixed Chapter III where money spent was not accounted.
- Sold material remained for crafting – fixed.
- "A Friend in Need" Taxation quest marker fixed.
- City Slicker quest marker fixed (after loading).
- Fixed tree collision with colliders (trees in the air).
- Fixed exploding trees further.
- Fixed the double tree effect.
- Fixed and reorganized Lost Treasure Quest.
- NPC ages corrected.
- Removed Exploit-Rock in the starting cave.
- Increased trigger for putting the flowers.
- Reduced speed at which food is rotting.
- Reduced tree rolling on slopes.
- Updates to the Pause Menu.
Update v0.1.7379 (16/02/2023)
- Load saves from Main Menu.
- Level message remaining on screen.
- Potential crash in cutscenes.
- Unlocking bucket for Shed.