Release Notes for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Update (27 May 2016)
- The Linux version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga has been updated with a new Wine wrapper by our Linux team
- New: Updated compatibility with Ubuntu 16.04 and other Linux distributions (you will need to install your distribution's Wine package using the package manager in order to play)
- New: Better Wine prefix configuration and management
- New: Support for running custom commands and .exes in the Wine prefix (great for installing mods!)
- Fixed: Multi-monitor support (non-primary screens will be automatically disabled when the game starts and restored afterwards)
- Fixed: Better support for resolution changing
Patch gog-7 (26 November 2015)
- The Mac version of Baldur's Gate has been updated.
- This update fixes a conflict between the Mac printer driver and the Wineskin wrapper used for the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga.
Patch gog-5 (03 November 2015)
- We've uploaded an updated version of Baldur's Gate: Original Saga for Macs that is compatible with El Capitan.
- This update means that disabling the System Integrity Protection feature is no longer required.
Patch gog-4 (07 October 2015)
- Fixed a file corruption issue with the Mac version of Baldur's Gate: Original Saga.
- This fix applies to all language versions for OS X.