Patch 1.11.11 (01/03/2023)
Quality of Life:
- Added the option to disable the Low Force HUD Indicator in the Settings menu.
- Lightning platforms in Childbed are now slower to burst.
- Fixed an issue casing the player to appear below the Surrogate after game reload.
- The player will no longer bounce indefinitely when dying next to a bouncing pad.
- Fixed an issue with some self-pulling objects at the Artisan of Flesh arena.
- Potential fix to bugs that occur from alt+Tabbing the game. Such as the HUD becoming invisible.
-Fixed a rare bug causing the HUD to incorrectly keep fading out.
- Fixed an issue caused when warping or starting a Gauntlet challenge that caused to player to appear in the wrong place.
- Listener encounter should spawn more consistently throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue leaving enemies glowing after they are no longer pullable.
- The Amalgamation now properly removes all applied effects on fight start.
- A certain craver in nerveroot will now correctly respawn after death.
- Minor collider tweaks in certain locations.
- Added missing SFX to Vase encounter in Lithic.
- corrected some Chinese Traditional and Simplified texts.
- The names of encounters in the Gauntlet menu are now properly localized.
- Clarified hover tutorial text.
Patch 1.11.91 (29/01/2023)
Quality of Life:
- Regenerating walls destroyable only via sprint will now restore all Force on destruction.
(Force shouldn't be a factor during platforming, which is why Self pullers restore Force during the final areas of the game where platforming is more prominent. The new walls serve a similar function now).
-Added a keybind to aim pull using the keyboard.
- Added some navigation functionality to menus.
- Fixed an issue blocking players from Warping to the Peak of Creation after defeating Shidra.
- Fixed an issue causing projectiles to hit as soon as they are being launched.
- Mouse cursor should no longer disappear when a controller is plugged in while in the menu.
- Fixed a rare issue causing the Vulture to float mid-air before battle start.
- Fixed an issue blocking the player from entering the Flowerheart arena if the player died before absorbing the Flowerheart.
- Fixed a big letting you dash twice right after self pulling.
Simplified Chinese was re-added after accidently being replaced by Traditional. There is now both Simplified AND Traditional Chinese options.
- Grieving Rockgiant leap attack and it's damage has been tweaked to make the fight overall feel better.
- Health and Force scaling weapons dropped down a scaling level (Since these weapons offer double the benefits due to points counting for more than just increasing a weapon's damage. So the safety they offer should be at the cost of the advantage compared to other weapons that are more focused on raw power.).
Patch 1.11.7 (03/01/2023)
- Fixed an issue where environments some times do not load.
- Fixed a bug where Shidra's main quest cannot be continued.
- Fixed an issue happening to some players with the Listener.
- The keybinds changes will now save properly when closing the menu.
- Disabled the Discord button until the menu is ready.
- The area above the Amalgamation should now properly open after defeating it.
- Miniboss map markers wont re-appear by engaging via the Prey Gauntlet.
- Shidra wont repeat itself after finishing a quest.
- Fixed Prey Gauntlet loading issues.
- It is now easier to Repel the additional dancer on The Final Performance encounter when it drops from above.
- Improved Shidra's heal sound.
- Fixed Shidra's projectiles bursting from the ground.
- Shapely Fidus arena elevator wont vanish after finishing the match on Prey Gauntlet mode.
- Fixed bugged texts for certain weapons, items or prey.
- Fixed buggy interactions with pullable tooths.
- Removed the delay from the Double Jump sound effect.
Patch 1.11.5 (28/12/2022)
- Fixed Feaster's Lair to Childbed path, preventing backtracking.
- Fixed Weeping Cavity to Yr Den path, preventing backtracking.
- Added New walls that can only be broken using Sprint for improved clarity.
- This new wall will now appear right after beating Flowerheart to better understand the ability and its uses.
Quality of life improvement:
- Sprint dash can now be triggered from air dash upon landing as long as the button to sprint is held down and landing occurs within 0.5 seconds.
- Beacon inactive sound has been pitched down to be less ear piercing...
- New Fetal Pearl completion animation (Players expressed confusion regarding the Thin Nacre gained from Runners and how collecting 3 of them creates the Fetal Pearl healing item.).
- Instruments achievement fix. (For real now!) should be given retroactively.
- Kin achievement fix. Should be given retroactively.
Old save fixes:
- Fixed surrogate warping on end game saves.
- Fixed a leftover issue blocking players from re-fighting a boss in the Prey Gauntlet menu.
- Some map fixes.
- Special zones that block the ability to look up or down will now be properly cancelled on death.
- Fixed projectiles just floating slowly mid-air if they hit something right after being launched.
- Graphics wont unload around areas the player might reform to. (On Graphics Fidelity level 2 and 3)
- It is now easier to track Combustion Lantern debuff stacks on the Flowerheart encounter.
- Boss and Miniboss status map markers fix.
- Pale sky's healing effect will now properly re-apply after death.
- Refining to the Vulture arena's pullable Beacon collider.
- Fixed back causing other sources of damage to be effected by the insufficient weapon stats debuff.
- Fixed an issue with the Combustion Lantern on the Whisperers fight.
- Fixed an issue with Electric Walls in Lower Nerveroot disappearing.
- Fixed an issue with some player abilities causing them to drop through moving platforms and elevators.
-Fixed an issue causing the Eyebrute's eyes to stutter.
- Fixed an issue caused by pulling a platform repeatedly multiple times.
- Fixed some speech bubbles being bigger than intended.
- The Vulture wont leap backwards if at the edge of the arena after being repelled.
- Pausing the game mid music transition in encounters should no longer interrupt it.
- Finger Blade can now damage breakable floors.
- Fixed a small issue with the music on the Desert Watcher fight.
- Surrogate Vulture received some hitbox fixes.
- The Flowerheart boss now triggers on damage taken, instead of on hit taken.
- Tarbile generating weapons wont generate a Tarbile stack on hitting an immune target.
- Madrock swing sound effect has returned!
- The 'Insufficient Attributes Debuff' will now properly be removed after growing in the Surrogate past the requirements.
- Added a failsafe to on character kill achievements that should trigger when coming in range with their spawn location.
- Fixed an issue caused by upgrading certain weapons to maximum rank.
- Price of Pearls reduced in the Childbed merchant.
- Price of weapons sold in the Worldpillar reduced.
Patch 1.11.4 (21/12/2022)
- Fixed issues with the Prey Gauntlet.
- Game settings should no longer be reset with each new update.
- Player occasionally getting stuck in a "falling pose" while walking around in certain spots.
- Pullable teeth now correctly block traps in Feaster's Lair.
- Vase NPCs on top of Lithic should now work as intended.
- Fixed an issue causing Flowerheart to take excessive damage.
- Fixed the Flowerhead display graphic.
- Interaction text wont show 'Default' any more.
- Flowerhead Icon fixed.
- Wrong item and prey texts fixed as well as some other typos. Other languages will follow in a later update.
- The mouse cursor should no longer disappear when entering a Surrogate while a controller is connected but is inactive.
- The area above the Amalgamation in Cavity should now properly unlock after defeat the encounter.
- Traders will no longer offer unintended number of item quantities.
- Players who quit the game while dying will now spawn at their last checkpoint when they return.
- Madrock swing sound effect has returned!
- The 'Insufficient Attributes Debuff' will now properly be removed after growing in the Surrogate past the requirements.
- Fixed an issue caused by upgrading certain weapons to maximum rank.
- Corrected some silent areas in Childbed.
- Corrected a visual bug with some bloodmetal mines.
- Colliders updated in Childbed, Weeping Cavity, Gloomnest, Lithic.
- Corrected some frontal walls not disappearing when you get behind them.
- Instruments achievement fix. - Update - Made an oopsie. Next patch will have the fix. Sorry about that. The moment the patch is up a simple loading of the save should unlock the achievement. Next week!
- Zygote achievement fix.
- Added a failsafe to on character kill achievements that should trigger when coming in range with their spawn location (For example, Yon).
Pre-DLC endgame save bug fixes:
- Peak of Creation added back to old saves.
- Unlock several Surrogates for players who have defeated Shidra before the DLC update to compensate for a related issue.
- Listener quest should now resume. Affected players need to go to the Misbegotten Amalgam arena to correct the issue.
- You will no longer be able to pick up the Strand of the Child when continuing an end-game save.
- Pincer Glaive adjusted: More damage on special per stack but lower stack gain per hit.
- Electric platforms in Childbed should be more forgiving now.
Patch 1.11.3 (18/12/2022)
- Fixed Controller rebinding.
- Fixed bug of not being able to GROW using a controller.
- Pull inconsistencies with certain bosses have been fixed.
- Significantly reduced the cost of Piercer trait to a more appropriate level post DLC.
- Added an absorbable part to Walker so you could get their Trait.
- Added a respawning Walker to Childbed.
- Buffed Maker Lightning damage on Spinesword & Spineaxe.
- Fixed some Camera volumes to better aid in guiding platforming challenges.
Patch 1.1.56 (18/01/2022)
This hotfix fixes an issue preventing controller players from interacting with the "Remake" button.
Patch 1.1.54 (20/12/2021)
Just a quick Hotfix to the "Passage" achievement, a rebinding issue that could lock the game up.
In addition, and the main reason why you will notice the massive download size for this update, is that we have improved texture compression to reduce RAM consumption.
Patch 1.1.5 (08/12/2021)
- Cavity tutorial pop-ups have been tweaked to improve clarity. Added color-coding as well as icons next to terms such as "Mass" and "Hunt Points".
- Updated the Inventory Cosmetic slot's visuals to better indicate it is cosmetic.
- Fixed an issue with "Remake" in the Grow Menu while using a controller.
- Improved ledge grabbing to be more consistent and predictable.
- Fixed an issue that hid the player's body on equipping certain cosmetic armors.
- Fixed an issue causing the camera to jitter while in pull-mode.
- Passage achievement now requires the City Nervepass to unlock.
- Fixed an issue when using self-pull from an elevator as it is moving.
- Fixed a bug with ladders which made it so the player was not leaning towards the selected direction.
- Fixed a bug causing momentum jumps from certain pull-able platforms to not work as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the Ardor HUD effect to stop playing.
- Damage from enemy grab attacks now properly reduces Ardor count.
Patch 1.1.42 (07/11/2021)
- Fixed endless loadings occurring to some players.
- Fixes Stuttering for some players. AMD players experiencing stuttering should download the latest AMD update (21.10.4).
Improvements & Clarity:
- Ladder controls with a joystick improved to work more as expected.
- This patch should give some players a performance improvement.
- Unformed Blob enemy types now have Protected (Grey) HP, to more clearly indicate they can not be absorbed. Similarly to red spiked Crawlers.
- Armor Visual Slot graphic changed, hopefully to serve as a clearer indication.
- Opening the inventory window will show the item info panel first, instead of the character model preview.
- Weapon switch input tooltip next to the consumables tab will now show the correct input key.
- Fixed a bug causing the grow menu's attributes reset counter to start when not intended.
- Fixed a bug blocking the player from reaching the center of the arena at the end of The Final Performance encounter.
- Weapon power is now correctly updated when equipping/unequipping armor.
Patch 1.1.37 (26/09/2021)
- Outfits now grant attribute modifiers and, upon equipping a complete set, grant additional unique modifiers, usually to an existing trait.
- The first 10 levels of stats have been slightly nerfed (by 0.5) to compensate for the newly added armor stats letting players get that much closer to OP numbers.
- Each equipment slot has a smaller slot which you can equip with a chosen outfit, changing its visual by keeping the stats granted equipped in the main, larger slot.
- Visual only slot
- Main slot
- Modified Attributes
- Reworked traits:
- Piercer - Pulling an enemy now draws some Breath in addition to dealing Absorb damage on vulnerable Health Bars. Ranks lowered to 3 from 4 and each rank increase the Breath gained and damage dealt to protected Health Bars.
- Lurker - After repelling an attack you gain a life-steal buff on your attacks for a short duration, in addition to healing for a max health percentage from Absorbs.
- Added automatic inventory sorting.
- Can now use Certain consumables (Mass and Crimson Ichor) from the inventory screen.
- Added a Mass display text in the inventory.
- Slightly accelerated the camera when looking up or down.
- Slightly buffed player Force regen.
- Fixed an issue that might be causing infinite loading screens.
- Fixed an issue letting sometimes the player run into/through walls.
- Added a safety net below The Final Performance elevator in case the ground forgets its job.
- Rebinding the Inventory hotkey now works properly.
- Post Process settings now properly affect the Absorb effects as well.
- The Gardeneye now plays a sound when casting the beam.
- Smoothed the transition from attacking to running animations.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the player to get stuck when reflecting projectiles.
- Fixed a specific spot in Cavity that sometimes caused the player to get stuck.
- Fixed a Lithic crumbling platform artifact.
- Extended some colliders in Lair to properly cover some walls.
- Corrected a few ladder and trap colliders in Carven Palace.
- Moved a lever in Carven Palace up as it was too far down into the floor.
- Fixed an issue causing the player character to get stuck on a ladder in Feaster's Lair.
- Corrected a missing collider near Worldpillar.
- Added a missing ambient track to Garden.
- Added missing sounds to rockheads near Feaster's Lair.
- Rockgiant will now properly flash red when falling after being absorbed, as the fall is unparriable.
- Centipede Whip special attack won't hit as high upwards as before.
- Fixed an issue with the Kin's text location and localization.
- Fixed a small bug causing price text in vendors to appear in the wrong color.
- Dying while climbing will no longer drop the player through the world.
- Camera look height will now properly reset on opening a menu mid-action.
- Nervepasses can be interacted again straight after leaving them.
- Fixed an issue causing enemies movement to sometimes bug on passthrough ground.
- Fixed an issue bugging movement on ladders when using a controller.
- Added a failsafe to achievements related to absorbing enemies.
- Spear special air attacks will no longer bounce the player when used on walls.
- Improved movement caused by weapon attack on sloped grounds.
- Added an option to rebind the Scroll Up/Down functions when interacting with an NPC dialog.
- Upgrade and Trade windows controller legend is now properly localized.
Patch 1.1.26 (07/09/2021)
- Fixes an issue that could potentially cause some players to be unable to load their save.
Patch 1.1.25 (02/09/2021)
- Added a respawning Spinesnake to Feaster's Lair.
- Some additional tweaks to the Carven Palace encounters and mandatory early platforming.
- Palace elevator has been tweaked again to be both fast but also allow you to jump on and off if (we had multiple issues with the elevator since the fps fix and we went from slow elevator to fast elevator but you cant jump, to now this)
- Performer's slam attack has reduced AOE to better match the actual attack's visual.
Quality of Life:
- Enabled transferring Demo characters created in version 1.1.2 or later to the full version of the game.
- New Help Menu lets the player re-watch tutorial messages
- Prey tab will no longer show empty boxes.
- Potential fix for players who had problems with control key-rebinding.
- Fixed an issue letting players skip the intro crawling part while using a controller. Sorry speed-runners, but this was able to cause soft locks to unassuming players.
- Fixed another issue causing Pale Sky portals to not work properly.
- A change to the Carven Palace elevators movement to make them snappier.
- Fixed an issue causing crumbling platforms to never respawn.
- Entering the Crab arena from the left side will now start the battle properly.
- The player shouldn't reform on moving elevators anymore.
- Fixed a bug blocking the descend of the Bloodmetal Scythe special air attack.
- Some Nervepass puppets should no longer block the player's movement.
- Absorbing Shidra unlocks the PoC Surrogate Warping. A fail-safe measure in case something happens in between defeating shidra and finishing the game, or if the player needs to destroy Vessel.
- Jaw Axe will not pull the player forward if there is a wall in front of him.
- Fixed an issue causing a certain Fly Spitter in Lair to stop working properly.
- Characters should now slip less through from ledges when retreating (Especially the Fledgling Yr).
- Weakness ending should now properly reset the player Hit Points.
- Added a missing VFX to a breakable wall in Beyond the Barrier
Patch 1.1.131 (30/08/2021)
- Fixed an issue causing the Amalgam boss to not behave properly.
Patch 1.1.13 (30/08/2021)
- Fixes clipping through the performance elevator.
- Fixes Drained shell hands missing from their location.
- Fixes invisible pickups.
- Fixes Endless spawn of pickups in the City.
- Misbegotten platform bug.
- Prey tab will no longer show empty boxes so people won't mistakenly think there is like double the bosses/minibosses!
Patch 1.1.121 (29/08/2021)
- fixing issue in late game area blocking progression
Patch 1.1.12 (29/08/2021)
- Respec can be done using 5 Motley Pearls. so this can be done several times during a single playthrough, depending on whether or how much you've saved up.
To balance out this additional use for Pearls, using them to refund a trait will now refund all tiers of that trait.
- Very Slow weapons now have Hyper Armor in the last 30% of their swing before impact.
- Slow to heavy Slow weapons have varying amounts of Hyper armor in in their specials.
- Very MINOR nerfs and buffs (-/+3~ here and there) to weapons across the board. Mostly to force costs of slower weapons.
- Reasoning behind this - So I've read in the forums about how having to time weapons a long enough time in advance is already a hindrance in of itself. So some force cost has been reduced to slightly compensate.
In addition, poise has been added to give STR players a choice. If they timed the attack well enough in advance they may still sneak the attack in at the cost of taking damage. Or, they could cancel the animation with a dash or an absorb. Either way, with enemies hitting as hard as they do especially in the late game, it's mostly there for the purpose of player choice without necessarily making the game easier.
- Final boss Platforming sequence has been made much harder to fail, with passthroughs guarding your fall scattered throughout
- This moment was intended to be very easy and extremely hard to fail so you could purely enjoy the spectacle and tension of the situation, rather than actually die and restart.
- Walking is now a toggle. Press once to start walking, press again to stop. Resets on stopping.
- Trails for Lithic Beacon extended to draw attention from the boss shortcut.
- Artisan of Flesh HP buff.
- Fixed Garden Yr Prey entry text.
- Palace elevator now moves at x3 speeds.
- Final performance dancer deals a little less damage.
- Burst Lantern has been rebalanced to deal more damage at on the initial stacks and less on the higher ones in the mid to late game.
- Making bursting early more viable, especially on regular prey, while slightly weakening the 30 stacks power on later bosses.
- Players should re-appear on the closest safe spot after falling down or getting hit by certain traps.
- "Sticky walls" fixed. Players should no longer get stuck at the edge of walls, having to dash out of them.
- Fixed an issue causing infinite loading screen.
- Fixed an issue with the ladder that caused the player to slider below the ground.
- Fixed several game-breaking issues caused by dying while using a ladder.
- Fixed some issues causing fps spikes on common occasions.
- Fixed an issue blocking Wretch Trait's Ardor-based damage bonus from applying.
-The Reset button under the Settings Panel will now reset the screen resolution as well.
- Fixed a bug letting the player to dash out of the Surrogate after Warping.
- Upgrading a single-shown weapon on any page after the first one wont get the window stuck.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to float mid-air after self-pulling while standing on an elevator.
- Fixed a rare issue causing the elevator in the Carven Palace to be prematurely active.
- Fixed an issue breaking the Shidra boss fight when destroying his puppets too soon.
- The Final Performance will now stay within the arena more consistently.
- Added an additional achievements unlock checks on game load in case of previous failure.
- Changed the boundaries of the Jawcrab arena.
- Attuning Lantern now properly affects the Skewer Trait damage.
- Fixed an issue causing moving platforms to act clunky when stood upon.
- Pullable markers will now disappear faster on pulling a pullable platform.
- Basher enemy will now properly reset after being Absorbed.
- The Frantic Trait now properly updates after being refunded.
- Fixed a rare bug causing Yon to reappear in the Weeping Cavity when they shouldn't.
- Collider fixes in Feaster's Lair, Pale Sky.
- The shortcut near the 2nd surrogate of the Unformed Desert will now unlock when you reach Shidra if you didn't talk to Heod.
- Removed an invisible rail track in the Carven Palace.
- Fixed odd-looking chisels held by servants in Servant's Path.
- Fixed odd-looking positioning when standing next to Goldhead in Yr Den.
- Moved some background assets back so that the player character will not overlap with them.
- Added missing localization terms.
- Added missing weapon swing sounds to the Desert Watcher and Disciple.
- Fixes endless loading issues in Cenotaph City
Patch 18.104.22.168 (21/08/2021)
- Generous achievement should now unlock on loading the save for those that met all of the conditions (destroy 3 art pieces, Pick up all items next to Crushkeeper, Get all 3 Crimson Ichors.)
- Fix endless loading issues in Cenotaph City
- Fixed localization for new Cenotaph City Nervepass NPC
Patch 22.214.171.124 (21/08/2021)
- Added an additional NPC and Nervepass to Cenotaph City.
- Improved accessibility to the Feaster's Lair Nervepass.
- Generous achievement changed to no longer be missable. (Instead of having to fully interact with all of the City's Coda, you now only need to destroy or take all of their gifts, which stay even after you have wiped them all out.)
- Added a pull indicator to the moving thread platform in Carven Palace.
- Added Heals in the form of Pullable/destroyable Heads in Carven Palace.
- Burst Lantern stacks can be triggered from air special. For style points.
- Goldgrowth set can now be bought earlier in the game.
- Puppet merchant will now sell Consumables after Heod refuses to, before the final boss fight.
- Fixed an issue of ladders and passthroughs sometimes bugging out.
- Fixed bug with Misbegotten Amalgam dropping both platforms instead of just one
- One of the Memory orbs in Pale Sky was a repeat of a previous one. It has now been updated with the new, proper text.
- Fixed a bug with the Assimilation achievement.
- You can trigger the achievement by kill absorbing any prey.
- Anyone who has acquired all Traits should now unlock this achievement upon loading the save.
- Merchants no longer refresh the entire stock on closing and opening trade.
- Added a shortcut to a Hunt carrier enemy in the Carven Palace after completing a platforming challenge.
- Minor buff to ancient limb trait base damage
- Made some platforming sequences in the pale sky not require as much pinpoint precision.
- Fixed an issue making destroying certain walls with the Fossil Fist very difficult.
- Fixed an issue blocking the player out of using the Gloomnest Nervepass.
- Desert Watcher mini-boss mistakenly had a Hunt Point.
- Collider fixes across all areas.
- Coda gifts will no longer block you after they're destroyed.
- City Nervepass should now be accessible if you defeated the final performance in a previous patch.
- Fixed a bug where a strand platform in the tilted palace would despawn if you went far enough away from it.
- Corrected a mistake in the bestiary, the Garden Yr does not grant increased breath capacity.
- Created a new Ardor tutorial clip for the first Ardor tutorial window.
- Made it easier to uncover some map spots in Nerveroot.
- Fledgling Yrs will no longer backstep off of platforms.
- The performer's leap into the arena is now properly flashing red, as it is unparriable.
- Fixed an issue where dying and killing misbegotten amalgam at the same time would not let the player consume the boss upon returning to its arena.
- Fixed some objects and lights snapping in or out of the background.
- You should now be able to attain 100% map completion.
Patch 126.96.36.199 (15/08/2021)
- The optional Boss awaits until you defeat it. (I came to the conclusion you guys were right. It didn't make sense in GRIME to block that fight because it became easier with a new ability when you can go back and defeat mini-bosses later easily as well. In both cases just miss out on the challenge and/or power, but that is your choice.)
- Lithic Art Trader remains in Lithic after defeating the area boss.
- All "Elite" Hunt Prey have a weaker, respawnable version without a hunt point hidden in the world. Meaning you can still get their trait.
Only exception to this are the Spinesnakes since their AI is currently tied to their boss fight.
- Tooth Hammer - A new STR+RES wisp debuff weapon has been added, somewhere in Feaster's Lair. (I may have kind of accidently forgotten to put this weapon in the game as I was moving it around to different hidden locations. Sorry!)
- Instruments should now be achievable with the addition of Tooth Hammer.
- Assimilation fixed and will only be gained after getting all traits, all Boss abilities and all Breath Hearts.
- Ending achievements should now work as intended (For those that already finished the game, you can go to your end of the game save, cinematic and get it.
If there is interest for it, we could provide you with default saves for just before the Kinship ending and before being able to get the Weakness ending.)
- Proportions can be gained even after defeating Yon if you pass by the area where you fought them (near the Sealed Barrier).
- Pullable objects have varying degrees of additional clarity via the "in-range pullable indicator". (Hopefully this will help players figure out prey-pulling earlier)
- Consumable prices have been reduced significantly, up to about 80% cheaper.
- After player dashes in air- shards float around them. These get back inside of the player after it resets and they can air dash again. (Hopefully this will help player realize that dashing from the ground into the air does not consume air dash, and also when it resets in general, such as from Self-pull.)
- Prey drops have been expanded and improved. In general drops have been improved from mid to late game.
- Strand of the Child now does a better job drawing the player's attention when they pass nearby.
- Some Carven Palace encounters have been made more manageable, in particular whenever platforming/puzzles are involved.
- Fire Needle has been slightly nerfed. (You'll still be encouraged to learn to dash out of it, but it now won't be a death sentence if you have full health and a heal.
You are intended to hate these buggers.)
- Garden encounters have been changed to not be as opressive at times. This is mostly done by changing the absorb segments of some flower types. (Carven Palace was meant to be the peak of difficulty and frustration in terms of combat encounters. Garden was meant to be more of an easing down, a build-up for what comes next.)
- Using Burst Lantern special in air will trigger the stacks.
- Added an option in settings to toggle auto cursor hiding.
- Sound of inactive Beacons has been pitched down to help mitigate issue for players with tinnitus. Range of already active Beacons has been lowered as well.
- Potential fix to game crashes.
- Fixed an issue with an optional boss which caused the floor in both sides to go down.
- Fixed an issue causing the player to respawn in mid-air in the Carven Palace.
- Fixed a naming issue where sometimes Feaster's Lair was referred to as Feaster's Den.
- Fixed an issue where the player could drop from the elevator to worldpillar without reforming.
- Fixed collider issues in the Weeping Cavity, Lithic, Garden.
- Added missing colliders to a ceiling in Gloomnest.
- Fixed a collider issue with the Strand of the Child pickup area in Garden.
- Yon achievement has been fixed. Going to his encounter after defeating him will grant you the achievement.
- Added a missing weapon to Feaster's Lair. Collecting this weapon should fix the issue of the "Instruments" achievement not unlocking.
- Fixed an issue that could respawn the player next to a bomb in Gloomnest.
- Fixed an issue causing the Jawstag to get stuck occasionally.
- Fixed a few typos in some NPCs dialogues.
- Fixed a rare issue where you could get stuck on some of the ladders in the secret worldpillar platforming challenge.
- Adjusted a wall next to the palace nervepass that appears earlier than it should.
- Fixed a potential softlock issue in Feaster's Lair.
- Goldhead will now properly leave Nerveroot after talking to him
Patch 188.8.131.52 (09/08/2021)
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 1.0.4 preventing players from carrying out an interaction near the end of the game.
- Additionally, fixed several issues with the Nervepasses. The game will now remember if you reached the Worldpillar and triggered the Nervepass present there.
- This patch fixes a bugged interaction near the end of the game, and an issue making a late-game Nervepass unreachable.
Patch 1.0.4 (09/08/2021)
- We've heard you players. Fast Travel has been updated with 3 additional travel points and the relocation of one into an earlier, more accessible spot. Unformed Desert, Feaster's Lair (the old one became Gloomnest), Garden, and the relocation of the Carven Nervepass. We won't necessarily stop here, but it is a start.
- Beacons are now much easier to find in the majority of areas - Trails leading to the beacon begin from much farther away, and the sound que is also farther away.
- STR weapons have been buffed with increased damage and reduced force costs. However, these are still a high skill-up category of weapons and you are strongly advised to choose at least one Force replenishing trait such as "Frail Arm" and "Clawhound" to maintain aggression.
- Servant & Flower types are now generally more susceptible to Absorb.
- Parriable needle throwing Servant has much less health.
- Spinesnake trait costs 2p instead of 3p.
- Fix for the stuttering issue causing the game to appear as though it runs on less than 60fps. Thank you for your patience!
- Game endings will now grant the proper achievements.
- 'Proportions' achievement is now acquirable.
- Fixed an issue causing the Pull state to stay turn on when it shouldn't.
- Shidra fight is no longer infinitely repeatable.
- Fixed a rare issue causing the game to crash.
- Exiting the game after absorbing Shidra, but before reaching the Peak of Creation will no longer cause issues.
- Misbegotten Amalgam: Added a fix to make sure the player always gets something to stand on.
- Chisel Nails special weapon buff no longer persists after swapping a weapon.
- Ardor will always show the infinite '∞' symbol when equals to 100.
- Fixed an issue where some black walls wouldn't disappear when you go behind them.
- Fixed an issue in Lithic which caused the player's lost vessel to spawn in an unreachable area.
- Collider fixes in Feaster's Lair, Unformed Desert, Lithic, Carven Palace and Worldpillar.
- Fixed an issue near the Unformed Desert's beacon that caused some objects to disappear unexpectedly.
- Amalgam will no longer continue to cry near its arena in Lair when it's not actually there.
- Fixed a bug prevent captured rockgiant's head from taking increased damage.
- Fixed some collider issues when interacting with the pullable teeth in Feaster's Lair.
- Minor optimizations to captured rockgiant's head
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to go out of bounds in Worldpillar.
- Fixed an issue where Shidra's clap attack was absorbable when it shouldn't be.
- The Imprisoned Rockgiant in the Carven Palace will no longer respawn after death.
- You will no longer respawn on a volatile blob in a platforming challenge in Gloomnest
- The Yr Warrior found near Yr Den will no longer respawn after death.
- Flower Foe will no longer enter an animation loop when deflected.
- Removed an unneeded ladder volume in Servant's Path that let the player climb in the air
Quality of Life:
- Pull target selection now has minimal distance to ease consecutive self pulling challenges.
- Pull 'flicking' with a controller should now be more responsive and precise.
- Spiked crawler now has grey health so players won't be as likely to believe they can be absorbed.
- Added red glow the the Whispering Mothers unparriable charge attack.
- Removed Red border from Yr Sword Warrior prey entry, as though it may grant a trait.
- Made it clearer you can dash through the rocks the ceiling rocks at the start of PoC.
- Weapons attribute symbols now have different colors to help differentiate between them when small.
- Removed a background asset from Gloomnest that looked like a platform but wasn't.
- Fixed a typo in the Italian localization.
-The Centipede Whip will now properly display a big notification when collected.
Patch 1.0.3 (04/08/2021)
- Potentially fixed an issue causing periodic stuttering.
- Harmless Rockgiant's head is now vulnerable, taking increased damage as intended.
- Fixed an issue causing certain controllers to not function as intended.
- Fixed an error where some controllers blocked the cursor from appearing when it should.
Quality of life improvements:
- Consumables will no longer be auto-equipped.
- Player feedback helps!
- Added the ability to change the Inventory, Prey, Map menu panels shortcut keybinds, and change the Toggle HUD keybind as well (If any of you want to take screenshots!)
- Stat requirements for early weapons have been reduced.
- We've heard you! You'll now be able to try out more weapons before committing to certain stats.
- Added the option to disable back-step when no input direction is pressed for dash.
- Essentially, you can now remove back-step and only dash forward.
- Potentially fixed a bug causing the mouse cursor to be visible when it shouldn't.
- Fixed a visual bug with the Whispering Mothers Health bar.
- Fixed the Health Segments of the Captured Rockgiant.
- Fixed a collider bug that allowed players to inconsistently reach Yr Den without the necessary ability. (We're all for sequence breaking and we won't patch them out unless it leaves the player stuck, unable to exit the area without dying.)
- Fixes to areas in the map which were not being revealed consistently.
- Added a collider to the throne chair in the Shapely Fidus boss arena. Thanks, Elajjaz!
- Inventory character preview appears in better detail on low-quality graphics settings.
- Fixed a bug that left an invisible damage zone inside of the Vulture arena.
- Fixed a bug blocking the ability to exit the credits screen after finishing the game with a controller.