Release Notes for DREDGE
Update v1.1.0 (May 11th, 2023)
- Added advanced map functionality.
- The map can now be zoomed and scrolled.
- 6 different types of markers can now be added to the map.
- A total of 50 markers can be added to the map.
- Markers can be viewed through the Spyglass.
- Removed timers on timed quests (Hooded Figures, Castaway)
- The book rewards for the Hooded Figures’ quests have been retroactively awarded to players who already exceeded these timers.
- The Travelling Merchant now always stocks 1x Research Part every day, with a 50% chance of stocking 2x.
- All basic material spots (Lumber, Scrap and Cloth) now restock over time.
- Doubled the chance of finding an aberration of trawl-only species (Aurora Jellyfish, Anchovy)
- From now on, shops will retain unique equipment sold to them, allowing them to be bought back if you change your mind.
- Made it harder to accidentally discard important items
- Items such as equipment and quest items now take longer to discard and flash the prompt as the button is held.
- Rot is now faster to discard.
- Moved 3 Loosejaw spawns in Stellar Basin to make them easier to locate.
- The description of a few quest items now update to let you know they can be discarded when they are no longer needed.
- The Research button now highlights itself to draw attention in some situations:
- After players have been given their first research part.
- After the Researcher tells players to upgrade a certain piece of equipment in Stellar Basin.
- When using a controller, the icons that prompt you to switch sides (L3/R3) now flash until they’ve been used at least once.
- Removed a destructible wall in Gale Cliffs.
- Increased the visibility of glowing quest item VFX.
- Items from the Blackstone Key DLC can now be sold for a tiny amount of money.
- The height of the spyglass has been raised slightly.
- It should be slightly easier to locate and focus on fishing spots.
- Fixed a rare issue where save files could become corrupted, which also prevented new save files from being created.
- If you load the game with any save files that have already been corrupted, the game will remove these files and allow you to create a new save.
- Players still experiencing issues with the game not loading should delete their settings file.
- Fixed a rare issue where some equipment could go missing when upgrading to a larger hull.
- Added a fallback system to hold excess items in extreme cases.
- Missing dredge cranes have been restored to players affected by this bug.
- Fixed an issue where the Prey Sighted and Servant of the Shrines achievements would not unlock correctly.
- Fixed a typo where the Researcher was asking for a “Stoplight” Loosejaw.
- Fixed an issue where more than 5 trinkets could not be sold at a time to the Trader when playing in Russian.
- Fixed a few localization issues.
- Added 4 missing Playtester credits
Update v1.0.4 (April 6th, 2023)
- Fixed an issue where your Dredge Crane could disappear when upgrading hulls.
- Re-added Dredge Cranes to save files that have been affected by this issue.