WARNING: Save files made in newer versions cannot be loaded into older versions of the game!
Update 184.108.40.206 (March 13th, 2023)
- Fixes crash when Jem'hyre fires Awakened Shots at the same time a Bad End is triggered
- Fixes bug where Claude still gained hate if she canceled out of her grav gun
- Added more failsafes if NewGame+ data fails to load
- Fixes a bug which meant that saves had to be disabled during scenes after the credits to prevent soft locking. It is now possible once again to save after the credits but before the character selection screen.
- Fixes a bug which caused CG #1 in the gallery to display incorrectly.
- Fixes a bug with the controller schema where left controller stick clicks may not function as intended.
- Fixes a bug with the controller schema where controller inputs would not work after the credits.
- Fixes a bug that resulted in skip only seen not behaving as intended.
- Controller input hotfixes
- Various UI changes made to better support and improve general compliance with Valve requirements when it comes to the Steam Deck.
- Restored and fixes bugs around controller support.
- Fixes a bug where Claude could use her gravity gun for free in interior puzzle sections.
- Adjusted an interaction when it comes to DMG dealt by radiation rooms in interior puzzle sections, damage will now scale with difficulty mode to an extent. (Difficulties Normal and lower will deal reduced DMG and be capped at the original value for anything higher).
- Subject to the player having unlocked it, the order All Power to Engines can now be usable in interior puzzle sections. (Difficulties Normal and lower. You will need to restart the level for this change to take effect).
- Completing interior puzzle sections on the lowest difficulties will now grant bonus command points for orders. (Difficulties Easy and lower. You will need to restart the level for this change to take effect).
- New Main Menu Area: Gallery/Music Box This will be unlocked for players who have reached the secret ending.
Note: If you've already seen the secret ending in earlier versions there is a chance that it will remain locked. To resolve this you will need to view the secret ending again.
Note on Controllers:
- You can use the shoulder buttons to lock on to units.
- Hold B3 while using the shoulder buttons to lock on to only missiles
- Alternatively, use the D-pad up or down while holding B3 to select your units, but the shoulder buttons in our opinion feel better.
Update 220.127.116.11 (March 1st, 2023)
- Fixes a bug during chapter 6 where the HP Regen difficulty assist mod would prevent progress.
- Fixes a bug during chapter 9 where the HP Regen difficulty assist mod would prevent progress.
- Fixes a bug that would result in the research buttons for Asaga's Full Auto Hits and DMG being the wrong way around.
- Fixes a bug during the Mysteries of the Deep Holonet side mission that would cause the transporter to leave the map early upon loading a save.
- Right click deselecting will now also work with missiles.
- Mechanics around Claude's Gravity Gun have been reworked. The effect bonus will now be calculated based on the max HP of a unit over its movement, as well as moving a unit through this support spell will no longer allow you to change the direction of the unit and instead the current orientation and momentum will be maintained.
Update 18.104.22.168a (February 19th, 2023)
- Fixes crash if Icari hits a missile and dies mid-melee
- Fixes visual issue with Ava's pulse DMG upgrade in R&D
- Fixes bug with Claude's gravity gun not generating hate
- Fixes bug where Divine Prayer Full Forward gave incorrect buff
- New Game+ difficulty adjusted a bit
- Add GOG achievement support
- The player will now get an additional turn to move their units out of the starting room in the interior puzzle section
- Fixes a bug that would allow Sola to deal bonus damage through an interaction with Mark of the Sharr.
- Fixes a bug where other weapons could be used while the effect of gravity gun is active.
- Fixes a bug that prevented game audio settings from being fully muted.
- Fixes a visual bug that could occur in interior puzzle areas where doors that are open appear closed.
- Fixes a visual bug in the dialogue log when the player has hit a bad end.
- New Options Setting: Fast Move added, both allied and enemy units during gameplay (including interior puzzle sections) will have their animations resolve quicker.
- Fixes a crash caused by an interaction between Distract (upgraded with fanservice) and missiles.
- Fixes affection points being rewarded incorrectly under a specific circumstance.
- Further reduction to the effect power of the gravity gun on chapter 10.
- Fixes a bug where in chapter 10 where someone gains immortality if you save and load when it has less than 40% HP.
- Closes a potential issue with the save/load system where saves made during the battle stations screen has a small chance of corrupting when the game updates.